- Classic Equine
- Newly Improved
- Straight Cinch
- Removable cinch pad is made of a 9mm eco-friendly limestone based neoprene, ensuring sufficient perforated padding with added comfort
- Unique waffle patterned and shark skin textured neoprene acts like a second skin, gripping and moving with the horse
- Recommended for use with leather latigos only, to allow the horse to expand naturally
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sizes: 26", 28”, 30”, 32”, 34”, 36”
Detachable nylon body for durability and strength. Removable cinch pad is made of a full 9mm eco-friendly limestone based neoprene, ensuring sufficient padding and comfort to your horse. Recommended for use with leather latigos to allow your horse to expand naturally. Antibacterial and anti-fungal
A - Hat Size: Wrap a tape measure around your head about 1/2" above your ears and across forehead.
B - Neck Size: Take a shirt that fits you well, lay the collar flat and measure from the center of collar button to far end of collar button-hole. The measurement in inches is your neck size.
C - Chest/Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under arms and across shoulder blades.
D - Sleeve length: Bend elbow up, measure from center of neck (back) to elbow and up to wrist.
E - Waist Size: For Belts - To determine your belt size, add 2" to your jean or slack size.
For Slacks/Jeans: Wrap the tape measure over a shirt (not slacks) around body at the height you usually wear jeans or slacks. Keep one finger between tape and body.
F - Hip Size: Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of hips (usually 8" below waistline or at the bottom of zipper.)
G - Inseam Size: Take a pair of pants that fit you well, lay flat with side seams together. Fold one leg back and measure flat leg from crotch inseam down to bottom of pant.
H - Footwear Size: Order your normal street shoe size unless otherwise specified.